Vistara- May 2022 Newsletter
Dear Vistara Partner,
After a two-year hiatus on codeshare sales due to bubble operations, we are pleased to inform you all that we have opened sales on Vistara-Singapore airlines codeshare routes effective April 1, 2022.
As part of bilateral codeshare agreement between UK and SQ, Vistara can now offer seamless connectivity to several countries via SIN.
We have opened sales on the following countries
1. Australia – Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin and Cairns
2. New Zealand – Auckland and Christchurch
Routing will be:
1. DEL-SIN-Australia/New Zealand v.v
2. BOM-SIN-Australia/New Zealand v.v
Effective from: April 1, 2022
Effective until: October 29, 2022
Sales channels: All UK channels and GDS
Thru Check-in: Available
Furthermore, two more countries have been added to codeshare sales with SQ.
1. Cambodia – Phnom Penh (PNH)
2. Taiwan – Taipei (TPE)
Routing will be:
1. DEL-SIN-PNH/TPE v.v
2. BOM-SIN- PNH/TPE v.v
Indonesia is now also part of codeshare sales with SQ; we can sell CGK and DPS via SIN.
A few more countries will be added in the next couple of weeks (Japan, USA, Malaysia, Thailand) as and when pricing and regulatory approvals are in place. Note: Travel will be subject to prevailing local regulations at Australia and New Zealand.
We are pleased to inform you that we have enabled the sale of our ancillary service, Vistara Select - Chargeable Seats through the Travelport GDS, starting 13-April-2022.
With this service, you will be able to book chargeable seats for our partner on their journey.
*All ancillary services are strictly non-refundable
- All services will be issued through EMD-A document type
- EMD’s can be voided till midnight on the day of issuance only
- EMD’s are non-exchangeable. Any manual exchanges will be subject to ADM’s.
- All ancillaries are non-refundable
- Services must be purchased in the assigned time limit and are subject to auto cancellation.
- EMD’s cannot be issued for infants.
- Issuance of manual EMD’s is not permitted and will be subject to ADM’s.
- PNRs must be priced before adding/pricing any service
- PNRs must be ticketed before issuing any service.
- Same service/SSR cannot be added or issued again until the time EMD is voided or refunded and SSR is deleted.
- Baggage related procedures will remain as per respective country’s policies
- The prices will get clubbed in 1 EMD for any service if SSR is incorporated for the entire journey
- (if applicable).
- For customers embarking on a journey originating or terminating in an airport located in the State of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura or Bagdogra in West Bengal, the GST exemption will apply to/from the following airports:
- DIB, GAU, JRH, IXI, IXS, TEZ, IMF, SHL, AJL, DMU, IXA, IXB, DEP, IXT, IXV, TEI, ZER, RUP, IXH, IXN and IXQ which means that any customer traveling to/from the above airports is not liable to pay K3 tax for any ancillary service (except Lounge service).
- GST tax (K3) of 5% for travel in Economy class and 12% for travel in Premium Economy or Business class will be collected respectively on the EMD document for domestic journeys and journeys commencing Ex-India.
- All service prices are inclusive of taxes
- Any service/price is subject to withdrawal or change at any time without any prior notice
- EMD’s cannot be issued on Interline/Codeshare PNRs
- EMD refunds should not be processed and will be subject to ADM’s. For any special requests please speak to the UK Sales Representative
- RFIC – A/ RFISC – 0B5
Sales support & groups: + 1 (480) 443-5249